Outpatient treatment means that your visit to a health care facility is limited to a few hours and there is no need for an around-the-clock hospital stay. With Confido Health Plan the appointments of various specialists, general practitioners, and family doctors are reimbursed.
Without a referral, you will be reimbursed:
- GP and general doctors appointments
- Medical examination for health certificate (driving, gun license, going to school, etc.);
- Vaccination up to € 150 during the insurance period.
- Services of a psychologist, psychotherapist, or psychiatrist up to € 300 during the insurance period;
- Home visits;
- Mandatory medical examination of the employee to perform his / her duties (not included in the Confido 200 and Confido 200m packages);
Referrals to the doctor are covered:
- Analyzes, examinations, treatments
- Expensive diagnostic technologies, including anesthesia, digital tomography, and magnetic resonance imaging for up to € 300 in insurance;
Important: A doctor’s referral, digital referral, medical record, or occupational physician’s decision must be issued prior to undergoing a reimbursable analysis, examination, or procedure.